IREC has offered several research and technical staff positions thanks to the INVESTIGO program. This program from AGAUR (Agència de Gestió d’Ajuts Universitaris i de Recerca) aims to give grants for the recruitment of young people (under 30 years old) seeking employment for the development of tasks in research and Innovation. The employees must be hired as (1) research staff with a doctorate, (2) technologist staff and (3) technical research, development or innovation staff.
In 2022, IREC has hired the following researchers:
- Marcel Cases Feixenet (grant 100007TG2) started on 07/10/2022 in the Energy Systems Analytics group
- Marta Miró Llorente (grant 100007TG1) started on 21/11/2022 in the Solar Energy Materials and Systems group
- Sofia Tsagiopoulou (100007TG3) started on 19/12/2022 in the Power Systems group
- Lisa Laa (grant 100007TG5) started in 30/12/2022 in the Nanoionics and Fuel Cells group
- Mahassin Aribi Ben Zarghigh (grant 100007TG4) started on 30/12/2022 in the Thermal Energy and Building Performance group
This program is financed by the European Union, Next Generation EU, within the framework of the Investigo Program.